Ron Mastrodonato is a uniquely qualified sales professional specializing in the sale of residential properties, short sales, foreclosures and investment properties.
As a Florida businessman and entrepreneur, Ron has held senior level sales and management positions with several companies and start-up opportunities related to sales over the last twenty years. From 2004-2008, Ron was responsible for over 60 million in real estate sales . He is consistantly ranked as a top producer in the Tampa surrounding market . He contributes his success to his sales team and administrative support.
Ron has developed great working relationships with local lenders, appraisers, inspectors, building contractors, developers, title companies as well as investors and realtors. Thus creating the one stop shop for all your real estate needs !
Ron believes in giving back to his community and he has served in a volunteer capacity for the United Way, YMCA, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and the National Heart Association, Holiday Rotary, SAC Committee as well as a sports coach for local organizations. Recently headed up a volunteer team to build Connerton Cove,a play ground for the public as well as the Connerton residents.
Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.